Sign in to follow this  
Tim

Release Delayed.. - Looking for Staff & Faction Leaders

Hi!

As most of you might've noticed we haven't posted a development log in a while. This being cause the development team and staff members were busy working on the server. This is why we have a new tester on our team,@BlobMatrix. He will be testing out new features in-game and will eventually be able to answer questions about the server that you have while it is in development.

Back to the development... 

As you can see in the title we are going to postpone our release. This has several reasons which I will list below. I understand this might be frustrating to people who want to start playing :) As you can see on our Release Notes page we are actually working on a lot of things in the background.

1. Bugs Blob has found some gameplay breaking bugs in the latest version of our mission file which has to be fixed.
  2. Unique Functions We are still working on our unique functions/scripts which we would like you guys to have access to right away. We don't want to offer the standard Life server experience a lot of other servers have.
  3. Faction Leaders As you can see we don't have a lot of user activity pre-launch. We do not spend much time advertising our server. But we do need people to register on our forums so we can start looking for people who can lead our factions (Police, Medics etc)
  4. MyMalden we are still working on the player panel but it is close to being finished this is also part of the unique experience we want to offer.

The new aimed release date will be next Friday - December 8th.

So as listed above we are looking for people who can lead factions. Experience is a must. If you are interested please contact me (Tim) or Kasper on our TeamSpeak server. We are also looking for staff members: Administrators, Moderators, Developers & Helpers! If you are interested please contact me (Tim) or Kasper on our TeamSpeak server.

Sorry again for the delay and the not very long post about it. Back to working on the server now. ;)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this